Drive & Dine Theatre by Pub in the Park is reigniting the glory days of drive-in cinema screenings and visitors will also be able to enjoy a foodie twist.
Guests will be able to choose from an impressive selection of family films, iconic classics, and the latest award-winning blockbusters, whilst tucking into an exclusive menu curated by Tom Kerridge – all for you to enjoy with members of your household, in the comfort and safety of your own car.
With personal speaker systems provided for each car and food served straight to your parking bay, you simply need to pull up, sit back and enjoy the show on the world’s largest mobile HD LED screen.
So don’t miss out, enter now! Closing date for readers to enter will be 9am on Monday July 6 2020. Terms and condition apply – see below for details.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone who is a resident of the United Kingdom except employees of Reach plc and Pub in the Park group companies and their immediate families.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or older. To enter this competition you will need to submit your name and email address alongside your answer to the question.
3. You are only permitted to enter once. Duplicate entries may be disqualified.
4. The competition closes at 9am on Monday July 6, 2020. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. The Winner will be selected at random from all valid and correct entries.
6. If you are a winner you will be notified via email by 5pm on Monday July 6, 2020.
7. You will be required to respond to this email to acknowledge the prize. Once acknowledgment has been made we will pass your details onto Pub in the Park who will be in touch with you to arrange your booking
8. The winner will have a choice of 8 locations to choose from: St Albans – Luton Hoo Estate (7-19 July), Bath – Bath Racecourse (8-12 July), Marlow – Henley Showground (14-26 July), Tunbridge Wells – Hever Castle (14-19 July), Chichester – Chichester College (21-26 July), Warwick – Warwick Racecourse (21-26 July), West London – Syon Park (28 July – 2 August) and South London – Selhurst Park (28 July – 2 August)
9. Failure to respond to this email within 2-days may result in picking an alternate winner
10. The prize is for a movie screening at a Drive and Dine location of the winner’s choice (2x adults, 1 car)
11. This prize will only be valid for a movie screening and not comedy gigs
12. Prize includes one main meal and one dessert each. Additional charges and travel are not included
13. In the event of further government restrictions, Pub in The Park will provide tickets for an alternative date or event
14. Upon entering this competition there is an option to opt in to sign up to the Express daily newsletter sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.
15. For those who do not opt in to receive further updates, your data will be solely used for administration of this competition.
16. We take data protection very seriously, and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy statement /privacy
17. Standard Reach competition rules apply. Please see /rules